The 5th Asia-Pacific International Conference on Computational Methods in Engineering (ICOME2015) and the 11th Chinese National Conference on Computational Methods in Engineering
Hangzhou, China, October 11-13, 2015
Conference Location and Combined Conferences
- The conference will be held in Hangzhou, China, the capital city of Zhejiang province. The conference will be hosted by the Zhejiang University, a famous University in China. The 11th National Conference on Computational Methods in Engineering will be fully combined with this conference, similar as the previous ICOME 2006 and ICOME 2009. This time the conference will also be combined with the Joint International Conference on Trefftz Method and Method of Fundamental Solutions, in the same time but with separated conference rooms and sessions.
Call for Papers
- Papers are invited on the topics related to the computational engineering. Abstract of approximately 500 words in PDF format, or in plain text format when no equations and figures are included, should be upload to the conference website http://www.cesc.zju.edu.cn/ICOME2015/
- All the accepted full papers will be published in a Proceedings CDROM and a printed volume of abstracts is available at the conference. The abstract must not exceed two (2) pages of A4 sheet. The template of the full paper and abstract can be downloaded from the Conference Website.
- Deadline for abstract within two pages of A4 sheet: July 1, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: July 10, 2015
- (Optional)Deadline for final full manuscript: September 1, 2015
- Conference: October 11-13, 2015
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Zhejiang Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Beijing Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Beijing, China
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- China Society of Computational Mechanics, China
- China Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, China
- Japan Society for Computational Methods and Engineering (JASCOME), Japan
- Prof. Zhenhan Yao (Chairman), Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Prof. Naoshi Nishimura (Co-chairman), Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- Prof. J.T. Chen (Co-chairman), National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung, Taiwan, China
- Prof. Yao Zheng (Co-chairman), Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Information of this conference will be announced through the Internet. Look for more information about ICOME2015 at the conference website http://www.cesc.zju.edu.cn/ICOME2015/
- The local organizing committee will offer the certification to help you get the visa to attend the conference in Hangzhou, China.